White Ribbon Regular Giving - Terms and Conditions
White Ribbon Australia's vision is a nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s violence and abuse. Donation Debit Services Agreement
I/we authorise you White Ribbon Australia (User ID 428620) to arrange for funds to be debited from my/our nominated account via the Bulk Electronic Clearing System at the financial institution as provided in the form according to the schedule specified below.
I/we must make every effort to ensure I am/we are able to pay White Ribbon Australia when donations are due under this arrangement between us. This authority, together with the terms described below, is to remain valid until cancelled by either myself/us or White Ribbon Australia in writing. White Ribbon Australia’s commitment to you
Your commitment to White Ribbon Australia
- Keep your information confidential, except where permitted by law or for the purposes of this agreement (including to arrange or conduct direct debits or recurring payments with your financial institution) or to address a related query, dispute or claim
- Make reasonable efforts to confirm with you the details of the donation debit arrangement prior to the first debit and advise you of the commencement date of the first donation debit • Debit your credit/debit card on your nominated date (or the next business day), as specified by you (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly debit frequency)
- If you are opting to do a direct debit from your financial institution, your nominated account will be debited on the 15th of every month (for monthly giving), the 1st and 15th (for fortnightly giving), or the following business day if the 1st or 15th lands on a weekend day or a public holiday. Give you at least 14 days’ notice before we change the terms of this agreement
- Act in accordance with the legal processes governed by the associated credit card scheme or Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) regulations
- We will send you an annual tax deductible receipt every July
It is your responsibility to:
It is your responsibility to:
- Make sure your nominated bank financial institution can accept direct debit or recurring payments. These services may not always be available so ask your financial institution to be sure.
- Ensure there are sufficient clear funds available for your nominated account or credit card to meet each donation on the due debit date as you may incur a fee by your financial institution
- Check your account statement to verify the donations debited from your account are correct
- Advise us at least 10 working days prior to the donation debit date if the nominated account or credit card is transferred or closed, the account or credit card details change, or if you would like to defer, cancel or alter the direct debit arrangement. You can do so by contacting our Donor Relations team on 02 9045 8444 and select 2 for Accounts or email email@example.com
- Ensure all communication addressed to us includes your name/s and address
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously and in a timely manner, and all parties are required to participate in this process in good faith. If you believe an error has been made in relation to your donation, please contact the Donor Relations team on 02 9045 8444 and select 2 for Accounts or email firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim:
- within 5 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing); or
- within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing)
You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing. Privacy and confidentiality
All monthly contributions are tax deductible.
White Ribbon Australia relies on donations from individuals in the community to continue our important work. Your financial support enables us to further develop our primary prevention programs and to strengthen and broaden the reach of our work to prevent of men’s violence against women – we truly appreciate your support.
If you wish to notify us about anything relating to this agreement, please get in touch through: email@example.com
– (02) 9045-8444